COVID-19 UPDATEREAD MORE
On December 1, 2021, Nunacor Development Corporation and HR Project Partners Inc. (HRPP) announced the signing of a new joint venture agreement that pursues human resources consultation and recruitment support throughout Labrador.
The joint venture agreement will focus mainly on providing permanent recruitment and temporary labour supply services for the growing mining sector. This includes securing contracts awarded by the Iron Ore Company of Canada (IOCC) in Labrador City. Nunacor and HRPP will also look for opportunities to expand into other businesses and industries across Labrador. Every effort will be made to recommend qualified NunatuKavut Community Council (NCC) members for job openings that become available as part of the joint venture.
HR Project Partners (HRPP) was founded in 2013 and is a diverse woman-owned business offering services within Canada. HRPP provides high quality consulting and recruitment services to assist small- and large-sized companies in reaching their goals in Human Resources Management and Employee Relations.
Those services provided include:
Recruitment Services and Provision of Contract Personnel
Provide Direct Hire/Permanent placements, executive searches, contractor personnel and payroll services;
HRPP has been very successful at finding personnel for its clients in a very timely manner, if an employee/candidate resigns or is off work for emergency purposes, we understand a replacement will be required quickly;
We support numerous clients with recruiting short- as well as long-term personnel in various disciplines.
- Includes conducting work-related reference checks, criminal background checks, education verification and professional registration credentials.
- Retention Strategy and Support
Work with you to identify your recruitment and retention needs to develop a strategic plan.
HR Consulting and Retainer Support
- Provide on call support when required;
- Performance Management projects, advice and systems;
- Develop Job Descriptions and Position Evaluations and Employee Satisfaction Surveys.
Policy and Procedures Development as well as Customized Packages
- Develop company and project policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Labour Standards legislation;
- Support the set-up of new hire documents and orientations.
Provincial Industrial Benefits Agreements Planning and Support
- Support to develop and negotiate Benefits Agreements for your project;
- Support to implement and communicate Benefits agreements on your project.
HRPP has staff who are certified with the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources, (CPHR), The International Personnel Management Association – Canada, (IPMA-Canada) and the Institute of Professional Management: Registered Professional Recruiters (RPR).
For more information, please contact:
Niamh Roche, Manager – Business Growth – Nunacor
Jacqui Winter, President – HR Project Partners Inc.