Housekeeping Room Attendant – Royal Inn + Suites
The Royal Inn + Suites, a Nunacor Company, is looking for a Housekeeping Room Attendant to join our team.
Under the supervision of the Head Housekeeper, the Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all guest rooms and public areas in accordance with Royal Inn + Suites standards.
Job duties include:
- Execute room cleaning following Royal Inn + Suites standards and Manager’s instructions
- Execute assigned public area cleaning and other areas of the hotel as requested by Manager
- Report any damage or repairs to maintenance staff and/or management as required
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work areas such as linen closets, storage areas, etc.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism, especially in dealing with guests of the Royal Inn + Suites
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Guest Service skills
- Promote positive relationships in communication and cooperation with all coworkers and guests
- Physical endurance and ability to push, pull and lift 40+ lbs
- Able to perform repetitive, physically demanding tasks
- Previous Housekeeping experience is an asset
- Uniforms Included
- Benefits Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer.