Guest Services Agent (Part-time, call-in) – Royal Inn + Suites
Royal Inn + Suites is looking for a Guest Services Agent (part-time) to join our team!
This position will be full-time temporary position from January 9, 2022 to March 24 and then on a casual call-in basis.
As the main point of contact for guests of the Royal Inn + Suites, the Guest Services Agent is responsible for ensuring that all guests enjoy a positive and memorable stay.
- Maintain a positive attitude and always greet guests in a friendly manner
- Process all guest check-ins by taking and confirming reservations, assigning rooms, and issuing room key.
- Follow up with reservations
- Process payments and post accurately to guest accounts
- Communicate with maintenance and housekeeping departments as required
- Handle in-house requests from guests
- Process all check-outs
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest
- Accurately communicate with other shifts regarding day-to-day operations
- Other duties as required
- Ability to work varied shifts (morning, afternoon, nights, weekends)
- Previous hospitality experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Flexibility required, including weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Salary range: $16-17/hour